I know, the massive amount of readers have been sitting impatiently, waiting for me to post more. Sorry.
I want to write about my recent projects. A lot has happened. In the next couple of posts I will try to clean up the mess of undocumented projects and go through them one at a time. As a teaser, here is the list:
- CoreXY 3D-printer
- Control of DALI-lights through a MQTT-DALI bridge (a lot of software was written)
- A number of iterations on my mobile robot, both hard- and software
- Some plugins written for various open-source projects
- Building a home server, learning virtualization, networking, etc. from scratch one step at a time
- MQTT Doorbell (yes everyone has to make one)
- A lot of 3D prints, some functional, interested?
- I guess personal education is a project too (which has take most of the time since last post)
Which should I begin with? Don’t answer all at once!
(By writing this post I am not promising any time frame for the writing of the next post ™. I am not to be held liable in the event of an acute case of impatience for you, the reader. No robots were harmed in the creation of this blog. I don’t assume anyone is reading this.)